The Power of Perspective is a map or a route to follow so we know where we are going. It builds our confidence and allows us to enjoy the stops along the way of the journey.
Knowing where you are in life allows you to grow and step in faith, because you see how far you have come and what lies ahead.
This spiritual and practical journey we will take on discovering perspective, experiencing its power, and transforming our Iives has six parts:
- Understanding Your Current Reality and Challenges
- Embracing the Benefits of Perspective
- Gaining the Power of Perspective
- Navigating the Possibility Path
- Playing The Long Game in the Moment
- Changing the World
This powerful message will help guide and shape how you can be victorious as you fulfill God’s plan and purpose for your life.
What Others Are Saying:
“Bruce Witt in The Power of Perspective helps every person to make a difference in this world by changing their viewpoint and aligning themselves with God’s perspective. The principles will help you prioritize your life, be intentional about your decisions, pursue excellence, and live abundantly. Your journey be greatly enhanced in this life and throughout eternity.”
– Horst Schulze, Co-founder and former COO of Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company and Former CEO, Capella Hotel and Resorts
“My friend Bruce Witt understands the wisdom of cultivating an eternal perspective in our earthbound temporal arena. His new book on The Power of Perspective is a clear and concise guidebook to achieving skill in the art of living our pilgrim life with purpose and hope by treasuring the promises of the triune God.”
– Ken Boa, President, Reflections Ministries
“In The Power of Perspective, Bruce moves to the heart of the matter with practical simplicity and clarity. Having the right perspective will change your world. A thought-provoking and timely read that changed my life.”
– Francois Rauch, Global Operations Vice President, Harvesters Ministries
“The Power of Perspective is HUGE as Texas. I have known Bruce for over 45 years. This viewpoint, if you practice it, will allow God to take to you places you would have never dreamed of.”
– Stan Bower, Area Director Dallas-Fort Worth, Christian Business Men’s Connection (CBMC)
“The Power of Perspective not only provides us with a roadmap for our journey, but it also provides us with an understanding of the things that will cause us to take disastrous detours and the attractions of life that are counterfeits, keeping us from the true destination. We need to read this book and reflect on our personal journey.”
– Bill Cousineau, Founder and CEO, Entrepreneur Development Box
Bruce Witt is ‘A Man for All Seasons’ (Robert Whittington) and The Power of Perspective helps to build the characteristics to navigate all of life’s seasons and challenges.”
– Ian Ferguson, Dean of Southern Polytechnic College of Engineering and Engineering Technology, Kennesaw State University
“As someone who’s been discipled by Bruce for over two decades, I’ve had a front row seat to experience his true wisdom, real grace, incredible generosity, and honest leadership. The Power of Perspective is a terrific book and like Bruce, refreshingly simple, but beyond wise. If you apply the principles in this book, you get to live your best life knowing Jesus is at the center! Great work Bruce!”
– Trey Miller, President, Southern Andiron & Tool Co.
“Bruce Witt has been a great inspiration to me during very trying times, and his new book on The Power of Perspective has summarized many of the gold nuggets he has shared with me over the years. It is truly life-changing! Where the head goes, the body follows. Perception precedes action. Right action follows the right perspective. If you need a change of perspective, then this book is a must-read. A great book by a great author.”
– Thinus Botha, East Africa Director, Harvesters Ministries